More than just Invisible

More than just Invisible

Wednesday 13 November 2013

The universe wants to play with you (5)


not always obvious where the sky ends and the sea begins, is it?

if you sailed at it in a boat, you’d find out soon enough;.

I can see the sea but the sea can’t see me.



what if it could though --if it was alive and breathing and conscious;

yeah and when you swam in it you were swimming in something alive that knew you were in there;

it could drown you or push you back to land;

maybe drowning is the sea wanting you to stay forever;

I’d prefer it to not want me to be honest.


the universe is maybe the same, a vast active living intelligence system
 just like Dick said-did you read it yet
I tried, honest but it was just too hard for me-it made my brain ache. I’m not into philosophy.

what do you think though-is it possible-I don’t mean like old man with white beard on cloud but the whole thing alive from us to stones to dirt and the stars and everything.

and we’re just tiny specks…

we’re not even that

…of sand

so why your name then-it’s unusual for a first name

I know but you can talk too. If the universe is alive why does it allow a miserable system to exploit us and suck out our souls

the dog doesn’t allow the flea on its back but it’s still parasitic.

 
Ha, ha, now I know you're not being serious.

Part 6

No comments:

Post a Comment