More than just Invisible

More than just Invisible

Thursday 5 September 2013

If I had a hammer




I'd, err, hammer in a nail.
Hopefully, that's got your attention. My last two posts, 'The universe wants to play with you', are a bit of an experiment. For the last couple of years as well as writing, painfully slowly, the occasional piece for redline, I've also been doing some fiction writing, even more painfully slowly.  Up to now, this consists of a chaotic mass/mess of fragments, whose only connection is probably in my head.

With all of my writing but in particular fiction, I find the real difficulty is transferring the thoughts in my mind onto the page. This is mainly because I'm such a slow typist compared to how quickly I can mentally 'write' so it  actually becomes frustrating.

Anyway, rather than leaving it in a file on the laptop, I thought I'd have a go at posting it here and rewriting bits as I go along. I don't do this because I think what I've written is great art but for the more mundane reason that as I felt compelled to write it, I also feel the necessity to put it in the public domain.
Enjoy or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment