More than just Invisible

More than just Invisible

Saturday 8 March 2014

The universe wants to play with you (7)



Hi there, good seeing you the other day. Well, after our talk, I decided it was time to do something about the stalkers so I took the old fashioned route, like I did with your father before we moved here.

So I did a recce and drove out of town and found the perfect cul-de-sac which also had a little extra road linking two driveways that came out further back on the road. I got my Puma Bowie knife and the old sledgehammer and stuck them on the passenger seat. It was so easy…

As usual, they were waiting on the other side of the road, looking particularly pleased with themselves. Smug bastards. I set off really slowly so they had to stay behind quite a bit then sped up as I got closer to the cul-de-sac. Whoever they are, they’re not very bright as they just parked up by the last driveway, turned the engine off and waited.

I just sneaked through the bushes and was already raising the sledgehammer when I came out. The first thing they knew was when the windscreen shattered and they screamed but by then I was already smashing the back one. Then I just slashed the rear tyres, went back through the bush and back in the car and I was away.

Honestly, they were pathetic, one of them shouting, ‘I’m blinded, I’m blinded’, I could still hear them as I drove off. I was laughing my head off all the way to work. Best day I’ve had since the infamous BMW incident which, according to Lucy, is still talked about locally.

My only worry is that the stalkers look for revenge. Suppose it depends on what they’re really up to.  Don’t care really but if I disappear you know who to blame.

Speak soon,
Love mum

No comments:

Post a Comment