More than just Invisible

More than just Invisible

Saturday 18 May 2013

The Term Conspiracy Theory is Officially Dead Language, Let’s Move On to Mind Control Facts. by Thad McKraken

This is an interesting article taken from the Disinformation website and covers some of the ground in my conspiracy piece but in greater depth. The disinfo site carries an eclectic mix of material that is also worth looking at.

The Term Conspiracy Theory is Officially Dead Language, Let’s Move On to Mind Control Facts

IMG_20130503_222028Let’s face it. Magick does in fact have a lot to do with the manipulation of linguistics and how those manipulations transform internal states of consciousness, at least how I practice it (friend me on Facebook for updates). It is funny though because in this day and age I sometimes feel almost dated as a writer, and admittedly that’s why I also create in a lot of other mediums. With the increasing intricacy of video game enchantments, mobile synthetic telepathy, and easily accessible drugs, sitting down and reading a book can seem sort of old school truthfully. Then I remember how nearly all of my thoughts are derivatively running through the operating system of the English language and the importance feels more profound than ever. When you get down to it a lot of meditational practices, like say transcendental meditation (which I still do near daily) involve little more than intentionally forcing your mind to redirect its traditional infrastructure or moreover, not thinking in words. That’s really all it is and it works quite well which is rather astonishing. On a similar note, anytime I’m struggling to get to sleep, I basically try and think in guitar riffs or keyboard ambience and I’ll start to fade. Not always easy to do.
Wait, where was I going with that? Oh yeah, I’ve been saying this for years, but the term “conspiracy theory” is officially over. Here’s the problem. A long time ago, because of a quite coordinated campaign by monolithic mainstream media conglomerates, they slandered it to mean batshit. You see a lot of the word “tin foil hat” bandied about in the coverage. Then there was that movie with Mel Gibson. That should have killed it, but unlike say “alternative” in rock music, it refused to die. Regardless of what it might mean, or have meant to you, which in a lot of cases is just questioning the media’s official position on things, it now means paranoid gun hoarding shut in to most people. Get used to it. They’re very good at what they do. I can’t stand the word paranormal either just for the record.


The problem with these linguistic distortions is that our government is in the business of manipulating public opinion and spreading misinformation that fits their agenda. That’s an undeniable fact. It’s what the people in the C.I.A. and N.S.A. do for a living. No one’s going to argue with that. So, as much as fringe entrepreneur weirdos like Alex Jones go way over the edge for my tastes (although the Bohemian Grove thing was genius), I also at least have the recognition that one existing in our world is exposed to a vast array of mind control conspiracies on a daily basis. That’s an undeniable fact, and yet, if you said that to most people, they’d look at you like you’d gone completely crackers, which is sort of the problem in a nutshell.
I don’t know what to tell you here. We live in a culture where a very small portion of the population controls the vast majority of the resources and the income gap is widening by the day. Do you think this is happening by accident? People have been conspiring to execute this particular vision forever. There are a billion different mind control conspiracies, we’ve just become so accustomed to them we’ve stopped paying attention. There are conspiracies to get you to devote your life to mega churches. There are conspiracies to get you to buy the re-release of Last Splash by The Breeders. There are conspiracies to get you to eat at fucking Taco Bell.
You can’t run from these things. Hey, guess what? Taco Bell has a new Cool Ranch Doritos death Taco. I eat at Taco Bell like once a decade so why do I know that? Because they planted it in my head with advertising. I know that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are getting a divorce. Do you think I give a fuck about those people or care? No, but I know that because I have this weird habit of buying groceries and you can’t check out without picking up this stuff subliminally. We live in an era of constant subconscious advertising invasions, but you don’t see anyone talking about how to deprogram yourself from that chatter do you? Of course not, because most media is paid for by advertising. Instead you increasingly get advertising masquerading as entertainment. This is why the Occult is important. It’s largely about intentionally reprogramming your brain, but I don’t delude myself. You’re never going to free yourself from being internally controlled to a certain extent in this day and age. I can’t count the number of times I find myself randomly humming a tune and then realizing, wait, they were playing that five minutes ago back in that store and that’s why I’m singing ZZ Top all of a sudden. It’s why people spend so much money on things like marketing and public relations. They do that because it works by the way. Maybe rather than focusing on conspiracy theories that have been effectively tainted in the minds of Joe and Suzi six pack, let’s stick to the inarguable facts.
Hey, I’m on the same side as most of a lot of conspiracy theory people when you get right down to it. We need to focus on what we have in common and work together if we’re ever going to get the wealth gap under control. It’s funny because a lot of people assume I’m a liberal because I find republicans terrifying. Trust me I’m not. I’m a radical, an Occult radical. I think the entire system needs to be transmuted into something less, you know, completely owned by a daemonic profit margin. The two party system is a joke, but as long as the Democrats are slightly less tied to religious whackos and military interests, I’ll begrudgingly vote for them. Don’t kid yourself though, I’m subverting the whole charade with every fiber of my being, in every way I can. You’ve got to transform things from the inside and changing anything takes long periods of time. During that time, rather than talking about chemtrails or whatever, I’m gonna spend it focusing on a few quite generalized mind control facts and I’d urge you to do the same.
1. The War Machine
Let’s face it, you’re never going to win the 9/11 conspiracy argument. Most people just absolutely don’t want to believe that and they’ll hate you the second you bring it up. Truthfully, I avoided it like the plague until 9 years after the fact, and that’s what I’m getting at. I didn’t want to believe it. Mainly though, it doesn’t matter much. I absolutely entertain the concept but it’s sort of irrelevant. What’s important is that our response to 9/11 was a million times worse than 9/11 itself. See, no theories there. Just inarguable facts. And you know what else, there were people that used it to fulfill an obvious agenda. They lied and falsified information to start a pointless war, just to make money. You know what’s even worse? It’s not the people fighting the wars that are getting the money, it’s the ones building the weapons. All facts.
On a similar note, the Iraq war never would have happened if we didn’t have a republican regime in office, but George W. Bush didn’t actually win the presidency. No really. Thousands of black people were turned away from the polls deliberately. He lost the popular vote, and his campaign manager in Florida was the one that decided the Supreme Court would vote him into office by cheating. Fact. It’s what happened, and for some reason I hear non stop 9/11 stuff and nothing about that these days. .
I’d say, if you polled roughly 100 typical Americans, about 20 at most would have any idea that we’re now giving something like 50 cents on every tax dollar to the war machine, which nearly doubled in size during the Bush administration. You don’t think there’s a conspiracy of people creating these necessary illusions to keep this infrastructure of evil in motion? Riiiiight!
2. U.F.O.’s
This is a huge one. I don’t know what to tell you but the more you look into this, the more you realize something we don’t at all understand is going down. Not only that, but there’s obviously a campaign to make you think we can explain it, or moreover that there’s nothing to explain at all. Absolutely factual stuff that can’t be argued with. I’m not sure how you can argue with things like police officer testimony from multiple witnesses that have corresponding dispatch recordings and such. These things have been caught on radar and chased by military jets. There’s documented records of that, but that’s not even the beginning. There’s also this whole corresponding alien contactee thing going on as well, which you at least have to concede is some new sort of psychosis. Pretty convenient. Then there’s crop circles. This weirdness has been going on throughout history and it’s not going away. From my perspective it all points to the importance of us pursuing an increased knowledge of genetics and psychic phenomenon, but whatevs. So many people go on and on about the Illuminati and what not and I’m always like, errr, I don’t think this is all something humans are doing necessarily, at least consciously. What the hell is going on with U.F.O.’s anyway?
3. The Drug War
The more I’ve gotten into the Occult the more I’ve had to acknowledge that there’s more “behind the scenes” going on in regards to the drug war than anyone is acknowledging. I would have never come up with some of these concepts consciously but again, the intel adds up. Drugs are the easiest way for humans to manipulate their own consciousness and they’re regulated heavily. Our society spends an enormous amount of time and energy telling people which drugs they can and should be taking and which ones they shouldn’t. They throw folks in jail for breaking the rules they’ve created. People get killed. As a matter of fact, more people have died in the drug war than the other two official wars combined in the last decade. So, the easiest way to manipulate consciousness is through drugs, and we spend a fuckton of effort dictating how that can go down. Souuunds like a mind control conspiracy to me. Sort of like the biggest one. Gets even weirder when you factor in big pharmaceutical. They have adds on T.V. for everything, and you know what, I somehow don’t think the Oxycontin epidemic was an accident. That took a lot of teamwork. As far as I can tell, psychedelic drugs and increased spiritual discipline are the best way to get anyone off of these things at this point and wait, those are illegal, for reasons absolutely no one can rationally explain. There was a concerted effort to make that happen, a conspiracy. One could speculate that all three of these conspiracies are tied together by daemonic forces of the most sadistic artistry. One could argue they were put here for a reason, to test us, to make us grow through acts of glorious ecstatic rebellion. Buuuuuut, I’m not going to do that here. Spirituality deals with malleable dimensions and realities. I’m just pointing out facts

No comments:

Post a Comment